Friday, October 11, 2013

Bats in the Attic

Day 2 without a camera, so these were taken in my friend's attic bedroom.  Yeah, I have the same bats in my own bedroom. I always make sure my friends are as equally spooky as a I am, obviously. I'm also blatantly obsessed with this jacket.


Jacket - Forever 21+
Shirt - Thrifted and DIY dyed
Skirt - Target 
Tights - Nordstrom Rack, ripped from dancing too hard
Velvet Doc Martens



Fall is always about layering until you're just a pair of eyes peaking through behind a scarf. It's not cold enough to bundle myself into oblivion yet, but I'm excited for it to get there! 

Lilgrrrlcreep xoxo

P.S. I made the title of this post about the fact that my friend's room is in the attic of his house and because we picked out those bats on the wall. After I typed it, I realized how dangerously close it is to My friends' band's name, Barons in the Attic and knew I had to address this. I'm in their QT music video, so you should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment