Monday, October 7, 2013

Bad Thing


This outfit was when I was my way to Brooklyn to see King Tuff with my beautiful friends Melanie, Jen (a.k.a. Pussybow) and Luna (a.k.a. Hipsville). The venue was called "Cheap Storage", and in my true naive fashion, I had been thinking "Ahh, what a cute name for a bar". Much to my surprise, it was an actual storage unit. The bar was a plain folded table with beers on it. It was a fantastic night of shakin' my bootie to really awesome rock 'n roll.

The jean button up and the grey cardigan are from Target 
The skirt with a diagonal zipper is from Forever 21+.
The tombstone necklace was made for me by Nicole (a.k.a. Heftyhideaway)
Just really wanted to give a shout out to the fellow fashion blogger who came out that night <3

-lilgrrrlcreep xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment