Sunday, March 23, 2014

Focusing on the Bigger Picture

I've been taking a fashion break due to funds and other projects. I love the idea of having a blog that services as a portfolio of all my outfits, but running several blogs at once left this one falling through the cracks. I unleash my every though on Bitchtopia and my personal blog, so I'm going to stop trying to write about my life on here. Let's focus on the outfits!

This pink leather jacket is from Amazon. It's a 3x, and its kind of small, but I loved the color so much, I couldn't send it back. Everything else from this outfit has been featured on the blog before. 




"oh wow" crop top - h&m
pink moto jacket - amazon
skater skirt & belt - asos
studded slip-ons - urbanog






7 comments:

  1. very enjoy your posting kind, very interesting.. Fight Club Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is what defines a person. The pink leather jacket is adorable. Thanks for sharing such an informative article. SlimfitjacketsUK.

    ReplyDelete